Check out my look of today! :)
The last few days I hadn't been wearing much make-up but today I decided to try out some new eyeshadow combo and another lipgloss.
And of course I had to make some pictures now my hair is all pretty and red from the henna treatment I pampered it with!
Let us start with the make-up I am wearing.
- Nivea extreme resist 24h hold foundation in shade 4 Sand
- Hema compact powder nr 22
- Bronzing pearls I bought in Egypt (no brand)
- Catrice eyebrow pencil 03 Brown - n- eyed peas
- Nivea gloss wonder balm nr 25 Bellini Balm
- Essence eyeshadow primer
- All of eyelid up to brows: DRY Catrice Intensif'Eye in Glamourose
- On eyelid itself: WET Catrice Intensif'Eye in Glamourose
- Outer half of eye: E.L.F. Burnt Plum
- Outer V of eye: Touch of black eyeshadow of the Beauty UK Palette
- Gosh Kohl eyeliner pencil in Black
- Catrice gel eyeliner in It's mambo nr 2
- NYC City curls mascara in Black
The only products I used on my hair are:
- Vatika cactus hair oil
- Metamorphose relaxx total repair spray
Scarf: Forever 21
Earrings and bracelet: Royaume de la Femme