Another day, another pretty look created with the UDNP1.
Yesterday I also used this palette for my eye make-up.
If you have missed that look, click here!
I'm just trying out different color combinations and different looks for you guys so you can see how versatile this palette actually is.
Ok let's get started!
- Catrice 18h photofinish foundation shade nr 3
- Hema compact powder nr 22
- Catrice cream blush in Discreet Artist
- Catrice eyebrow pencil 03 Brown - n- eyed peas
- Lipstain E.L.F. shade Nude Nectar
- Lip Lust Beauty UK shade 03 Date Night
Eyes (all eyeshadows are UDNP1)
- Essence eyeshadow primer
- Sin (all over the eyelid)
- Virgin ( highlighting under brow bone and in corner of eyes)
- Sidecar ( 2/3) of the eyelid on the outside)
- Creep ( outside of the eye, smokey effect)
- Gosh Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Black
- NYC City curls mascara in Black
What do you girls think?